Synthrotek is proud to offer a line of modern-style wooden Eurorack cases. These cases are hand-crafted locally by Mr S. Gorton in Portland, OR. They are made with extreme care and attention to detail with high-quality furniture plywood. All materials have been procured in the U.S.A. Has a natural hand-sanded and oil finish.
This case has two rows of 3U x 104HP and comes with Synthrotek's Case Power and 1 Power Distribution Board. Includes power brick and 4 rubber foot pads installed to protect the underside. The rails come with 3mm slide nuts installed.
- 2 x 3U rows at 104HP
- Case Power and Power Brick with 3U panel, compatible with 120V or 240V input
- 1 Power Distribution Board
- 35 connections total
- Exterior dimensions: 21 13/16 in. x 11 3/16 in. x 5 7/8 in.
- Interior depth (front of module to back board): 5 1/2 in.
- Power options to fit your needs and budget:
- Case Power Green:+12V @ 3A, -12V @ 1.3A, +5V @ 1.5A