This item has been discontinued.
Synthrotek is proud to offer a line of modern-style wooden Eurorack cases. These cases are hand-crafted locally by Mr S. Gorton in Portland, OR. They are made with extreme care and attention to detail with high-quality furniture plywood. All materials have been procured in the U.S.A. Has a natural hand-sanded and oil finish.
This case has three rows of 3U x 104HP and comes with Synthrotek's Case Power and 2 Power Distribution Boards. These boards will power 50 modules, which is enough for most rigs. Includes power brick and 4 rubber foot pads installed to protect the underside. The rails come with 3mm slide nuts installed; 150 screws included.
- 3 x 3U rows at 104HP
- Case Power and Power Brick with 3U panel, compatible with 120V or 240V input
- 2 Power Distribution Boards with 50 connections
- Exterior dimensions: 21 7/8 in. x 16 1/4 in. x 6 1/8 in.
- Interior depth (front of module to back board): 5 3/4 in.
- Multiple power options to fit your needs and budget:
- Case Power Blue: +12V @ 3A, -12V @ 2.5A, +5V @ 1.5A
- Case Power Green: +12V @ 3A, -12V @ 1.3A, +5V @ 1.5A
Not available for free US shipping. International shipping not available.