Please note: The Cheeks of Power can be ordered without power. If you would like a Super Power, please select an option under the Super Power drop down.
Synthrotek's 3U clear acrylic Eurorack cheeks are handmade locally by Mr. S. Gorton in Portland, Oregon.
Choose a rail length: 84HP, 104HP, 126HP or 168HP.
- Max module depth: 64mm
- Rubber feet included
- 3mm Slide nuts or 3mm threaded nut strips
Power Features (if you choose a powered option):
- Power Recommendations:*
- Advanced low-noise, fully-regulated voltage converters on each rail
- Over-current protection: shuts off each power rail automatically if modules use too much current on that rail
- Two 16-Pin Eurorack power connectors, keyed for safety
- Molex quick-release connector for easy install of Synthrotek Noise Filtering Distribution Boards
- USB jack for powering an iPhone, Beat Step Pro, etc.
- Includes power brick
- Includes one Deluxe Flying Bus Cable with eleven 16-pin connectors
- Super Power module width: 4HP
Comes unassembled, some assembly required - but that keeps the shipping costs down! Acrylic cheeks may come with a removable covering; just peel it off.
*Wondering how much power your modules will need? Check out ModularGrid. You can add all your modules to a virtual case to find out your estimated power consumption. If you don't know how much power you'll need, we recommend going with Super Power GREEN.