This big sister of the Cosmic ECHO is tailored to live guitar and keyboard performers. It has all the features of the original plus:
- Expression pedal input over Rate
- Blast and Warp are now momentary stomp switches
- Blast amount knob now accessible externally
- Dark, rich sounds with the analog vibe of a tape echo.
- Contains PT2399 IC, a bucket brigade style emulation. This IC has 16-bit sampling for 30-300 milliseconds. After that, the sample rate goes down in relation to the delay length. This results in artifacts and noise being introduced into the audio for weird, cosmic, psychedelic sounds. Use it like a typical echo or
- Delay length: 30ms-1,250ms.
- 4 knobs: Feedback, Mix, Rate and Blast Amount
- Feedback knob controls the number of repeats in an organic-sounding way
- Mix knob is a Wet-only control that attenuates the amount of delayed signal in the signal chain
- Rate knob controls the speed of the delay and is controllable via an Expression Pedal through the EXP IN jack (expression pedal not included)
- Blast Amount knob dials in the Blast switch
- Warp momentary stomp switch gives a bright, "small" speaker tone.
- Blast momentary stomp switch introduces feedback into the circuit momentarily. Great for adding rhythmic feedback and other strange sounds.
- Pedal has a slight volume drop
- Great for shoegaze, surf rock, ambient and experimental sounds.
- Takes a 9V battery or 9V center negative 2.1-2.5mm barrel Power Adapter (not included).
- Cosmic ECHO graphic not included.
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon.