Wondering how many slide nuts you will need? We recommend at least one slide nut per 4HP:
- 42 per pair of 84HP rails
- 52 per pair of 104HP rails
- 64 per pair of 126HP rails
- 84 per pair of 168HP rails
Or STUFF your rails with slide nuts! Threaded nut strips won't allow you to close gaps between modules, which means you lose valuable HP. Stuffed rails eliminate those gaps for a fraction of the price of nut strips. (Note that it is important to leave a small gap so that you can slide modules around and close the gaps. One inch per 84HP of space is about right.)
Stuffed rails have:
- 164 slide nuts per pair of 84HP rails (82 per rail)
- 200 slide nuts per pair of 104HP rails (100 per rail)
- 246 slide nuts per pair of 126HP rails (123 per rail)
- 328 slide nuts per pair of 168HP rails (164 per rail)
Assembly required. STUFFED slide nuts do not come pre-stuffed.
Need a drilling template to mount these in a custom case? Download one here!