Whether you are just starting out or have been around the block, things can go wrong with your kit. We are DIYers at heart here at Synthrotek, we've all been there. If your kit doesn't work, we're here to help.
Synthrotek offers a free 30-minute diagnostic and repair here at our shop. This covers most parts as well. If we can't repair your kit within 30 minutes, we will contact you with an estimate of the repair fee. We offer a flat rate bench fee of $30 an hour.
We just ask that you pay the shipping both ways. Simply fill in the information above and click Add to Cart. Most of our kits qualify as Small Kits, but if you have a Large Kit (Nandamonium, Voice of Saturn Sequencer, Space Drum Synth or Cosmic ECHO Squared), select Large Kit. When you check out, you will pay for the return shipping cost (the cost for us to mail the kit back to you when we have finished). International repairs will be marked as gifts/returns for customs.
Our turn-around time is 1-3 weeks once we have received it. You can purchase other items when you check out as well, we'll ship them out when we have finished the repair.
- PCB/Panel combos are not eligible, kits only.
- You must fully complete the kit before we can try to fix it.
- We cannot fix products with custom mods.
- We ask that you first go through the steps in the Troubleshooting Guide, even if you're a pro. This fixes a ton of problems and will save you money on shipping if it works.
- Before you send it in, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us (503-417-1130, 9-5:30 M-F PST) about the problem you're having. We might be able to figure it out long-distance.
- You will need to mail the kit to us; we do not provide a shipping label. Our address will be on the invoice when you check out. Synthrotek is not responsible for lost/destroyed packages, so insure it if you want some peace of mind.
- We will mail the kit back to the Shipping Address on the invoice. Please make sure that this address is correct!
In rare cases the board/build will not be repairable. If so, we will send it back to you and tell you why we can't repair it. We do not guarantee that we will be able to fix it.