This drone monster incorporates two 4093 Nand Synth circuits and one PT2399 Delay circuit.
- Two 4093 NAND Synth circuits, each with three tunable Oscillators and one Level control
- Delay Circuit: Control the Rate, Mix, and Feedback amount
- Warp momentary switch gives a bright, "small" speaker tone
- Blast momentary switch introduces feedback into the circuit momentarily. Great for adding rhythmic feedback and other strange sounds.
- Two SAG CV inputs, one per NAND synth. CV/On Switch allows selection of CV control or internal power control (1 switch per NAND synth).
- Components are PCB-mounted, saving time on wiring
- Comes with a pre-drilled rugged aluminum case
- Ballistic graphics
- Dual LED power indicator
- 1/4" jacks
- Requires a 9V center-negative BOSS style wall-wart (not included)