Synthrotek is proud to be exclusively carrying the Voice of Saturn 10 step analog sequencer, which steps through 10 different voltage levels that are set by the knobs. The output control voltage and trigger signals are typically used to control pitch, filters, drum triggers and an endless number of other parameters on other synths.
MOD board: Previously, when using an external clocking source (i.e. a gate or trigger signal), the sequence advanced according to the falling edge of the input signal. With the MOD board, included here, the sequence now advances on the rising edge of the signal and offers modular and 9V power options. The MOD board can conveniently mount on standoffs from the main board (standoffs not included).
Features / Specs:
- 10 steps, sequence can be shortened by connecting 1/8" cable from step to reset jack
- Voltage Out from 0 to ~7.5V
- Gate out and S-Trigger out for older Moogs
- Clock input / output to connect multiple sequencers (for sync'ing, not extending sequence)
- Hold Switch pauses sequence, manually steps when clock is off 9V Battery or Power Supply (AC or DC 12V)
- PCB Dimensions: 6 and 1/8th inch by 5 and 1/2 inch (main board), 6 and 1/8th inch by 3/4 inch (MOD board).
- The connector we are calling "Modcan" is a 3 pin MTA 0.100, but we have been informed that the expected size should be a 3 pin MTA 0.156. If you have a standard Modcan cable, you will need an adapter for our connection to work. You can also use a 3-pin Modcan to 4-pin MOTM adapter cable.