Please note this product was designed in the PulpLogic format. It will not fit in Eurorack rails or cases formatted for Intellijel modules.
The kit version of the 1U Unity Gain Mixer. A unity gain mixer adds input signals together and combines them for a summed output. For example, if you put in a 1V source and a 3V source, the output will be 4V. It's mainly used for CV, but it can be used to combine audio signals together.
A unity gain mixer is handy in several ways:
- Combining gates and triggers. Plug a few sequencer steps into the unity gain inputs, then run the output to a drum synth, VCA, envelope, etc.
- Re-shaping two CV sources with a single envelope
- Combining different wave shapes or LFOs to make crazy sounds.
- Controlling the CV of one source with the CV of another source. Just plug the CV out of a sequencer into and an expression pedal/touchable CV out into the unity gain inputs.
- 2 channels, 4 inputs per channel
- Mixes both AC signals (audio) and DC signals (gates, triggers, CV)
- Input signals are not boosted or cut
- Sum of inputs is the total output
- Channel A is not normalled to Channel B
- Polarity protected
- Current draw:
- 18 mA +12V
- 18 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- Depth: 32 mm
- Width: 20HP
Please note: Synthrotek's 1U products do not fit in Vermona or Intellijel cases.