Attention: This listing only includes the PCB and Panel, no other parts are included. You will need to source your own parts to complete this product.
Get ready for the bright lights of the colosseum!
We've taken our rock-solid RAT clone, squeezed it into a Eurorack module and added CV control over Gain. The 308 will take your playing to new heights with tremolo and other distortion modulation techniques.
- 3 controls - Tone, Filter, and Drive - to customize your tone. Tone sets the brightness level, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and Drive determines the signal gain.
- 4 Diode Settings - An on-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter your sound. Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch.
- Vintage Tone - The PCB is designed from the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp.
- Control Voltage (CV) Input
- Guitar AND Modular - Adjust the input impedance with a trim pot.
- Plug your guitar in using Circuit Abbey's Axis module.
- Current draw: >10mA on the positive rail