- Brushed satin finish
- Optional 84HP or 104HP rails and rail-mounting screws (the screws that thread into the rail ends), 3mm slide nuts (aka square nuts) and 3mm screws
- Also available in 1U
- Rack-mounting screws not included
Wondering how many slide nuts you will need? We recommend at least:
- 40 per pair of 84HP rails
- 50 per pair of 104HP rails
- 60 per pair of 126HP rails
- 90 per pair of 168HP rails
Or STUFF your rails with slide nuts! Threaded nut strips won't allow you to close gaps between modules, which means you lose valuable HP. Stuffed rails eliminate those gaps for a fraction of the price of nut strips. (Note that it is important to leave a small gap so that you can slide modules around and close the gaps. One inch per 84HP of space is about right.)
Stuffed rails have:
- 164 slide nuts per pair of 84HP rails (82 per rail)
- 200 slide nuts per pair of 104HP rails (100 per rail)
- 246 slide nuts per pair of 126HP rails (123 per rail)
- 328 slide nuts per pair of 168HP rails (164 per rail)
Assembly required. STUFFED slide nuts do not come pre-stuffed.
Synthrotek's Eurorack Bracket Ears only work with Synthrotek and Vector rails. Other manufacturers' rails will not work.
International shipments do not qualify for free shipping. For international customers, 126HP and 168HP rails require Priority Mail shipping because of their length. Please select Priority Mail at checkout.