Please note: The PCB combo includes the PCB and a programmed IC; no other parts will be included. Please see the link to the BOM below to find out what parts you will need to build this up!
The Division 6 packs a lot of sequencer into a tiny package! This 16-step circuit can work as a sequencer or as a handheld keyboard.
- 16 steps
- Clock in and clock out (1 V/O)
- Gate out
- Run button: start or stop the sequence
- Reset button
- 3 octave range (C=1V/2V/3V)
- Rest step: holds the previous note and does not fire the gate
- Loop step: change the number of steps in the sequence
- Optional case
- Power In: 7-15VDC, tip positive through a 3.5mm jack. Find a voltage source on your synth to power it if you can! A 9V battery or AC adapter will work too.