We have significantly updated schematics:
- Introduced +-10V regulators for greater stability of operation,
- Adjusted signal amplitudes to match requirements of contemporary modular synths and made all output signals available simultaneously,
- Redesigned CV inputs to accept positive CV signals,
- Introduced PWM circuit with manual and voltage controlled pulse width,
- Introduced synchronization input, so you can sync the VCO to other VCOs.
This is a comparably complex DIY project for experienced builders. We do not recommend this for beginners and ones without proper soldering and testing equipment.
|Audio output amplitude||10Vptp|
|Octave range||C0 – C8|
|Panel width ||12HP|
|Power consumption||34mA@+12V, 36mA@-12V|