Attention: The panel is designed ONLY for a Eurorack based case. No Fractional rack panel is available.
Here is our Atari Punk Console in Eurorack and Fractional Rack form! Originally designed by DIY electronics guru Forrest Mims III as the ìStepped Tone Generatorî, the Atari Punk Console is one of the most famous and recognizable Lo-Fi synth circuits ever. Using a single 556 dual timer IC with minimal part count, the Atari Punk Console circuit is a solid, time-tested noise generator capable of outrageous square wave madness!
- Low part count = easy build for beginners!
- Control Voltage (CV) input allows step sequencers and waveform generators to expand the sonic capabilities of the Atari Punk Console from drone to arpeggio-like dynamism. Use any variable voltage source from 0-Supply Voltage for some glitchy goodness! The APC modular version has two CV inputs that modulate the two square wave internal oscillators.
- Powered either by Doepfer style 16-pin header connection +12V or Fractional power at +15V. Frac power connector not included, but can be purchased HERE.
- Power Draw: +/-20mA
- 2 potentiometer controls ñ Pulse Width and Frequency contour the tone.
- 4 HP
- 1.304" deep
- Comes with power cable and 2.5mm screws