Please note: this is a VERY difficult advanced build! If you do not feel comfortable with the difficulty level, please consider purchasing a completed unit.
The MST VCO is a 100% analog 6-octave 1V/O trackable precision oscillator with full pulse width and modulation controls and with 5 waveform outputs.
- Coarse and Fine tuning controls
- Manual and CV controlled PWM (pulse width modulation)
- 3-octave selector switch
- Temperature compensated
- 2 Modulation inputs; MOD1 can be attenuated with MOD 1 AMT knob
- Pulse Width Modulation input which can be attenuated
- 1V/O adjustment trimmer for making adjustments
- 1V/O CV input jack
- 5 waveform outputs (can be used simultaneously): Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Sawtooth +1 octave, Square
- Frequency range: 2Hz-14.39 Khz (Sawtooth +1: 28.77 Khz)
- Polarity protection
- Current draw: 45.9mA on +12V; 46.3mA on -12V
- Width: 10HP
- Module depth: 1 7/16 inches (3.7 cm)