This product has been discontinued.
The PT2399 Delay - Stompbox Version is a great way to get some delay! Put it in a nice rugged Hammond enclosure and you've got an awesome delay pedal!
- 3 controls - Delay Length, Mix, and Feedback - to customize your sound. Delay Length adjust your delay from fast slapback echo to long dub-style repeats, Mix allows you to set the wet/dry portions of the signal, Feedback gives you total control over the number of repeats, even allowing infinite repeats.
- Buffered input and outputs featuring NE5532 low noise op amps
- The PT2399 Echo IC was designed to mimic old-school analog BBD delay with modern digital sampling technology. Repeats degrade at higher delay lengths, resulting is a very natural well-filtered reproduction of your synth/guitar tone.
- 3PDT switch allows for true bypass switching and LED indicators gives you a visual cue when your PT2399 Delay circuit is engaged and using power
- Dual power supplies (9V Battery and +9VDC =>200mA DC Adapter Power Supplies) allow you to have the battery as backup or as the main power
- Input jack switching - No instrument cable plugged in, no power used. Save life on your expensive batteries!
- PCBs are professionally manufactured in the USA by Imagineering, based out of Elk Grove Village, IL, and designed here at Synthrotek. PCB silkscreen, through-hole components with careful on-board placement, and wire-tension relief holes were designed with the DIYer in mind!
- PCB Dimensions: 3.125" x 2"
- Great for synths and guitars! Easy to configure and mod your circuit for a greater delay range, delay length modulation, and a lot more!