Please note: This includes the PCBs, Panel and programmed ATMEGA ICs only; you will need to source the rest of the parts.
The Quadrangle is quad cascading triggered envelope generator with bipolar output attenuversion. Each channel has voltage control over attack and decay/release, end of attack and end of cycle trigger outputs, and mode (AR, loop and AD). Each channel's EOC is normalled to the next gate input, resulting in interesting rhythmic opportunities. Channel 4 has a "stop" or "continuous looping" switch which allows either a "one shot" cascaded envelope or continuous cycling. The SUM output allows for longer and more dynamic bipolar envelopes, perfect for interesting modulation. Users also have voltage control over all of the attacks and decay/releases simultaneously when using the ALL A and ALL D/R input jacks. Massive function generation, modulation, rhythm and versatility sets the Quadrangle in a class of its own.
- 4 Cascading envelope generators
- Attenuverters for each envelope output (dial in that secret sauce!)
- Attack, Decay/Release and Loop modes per channel
- From super fast ~2 mS (Audio Rate) envelopes, up to 8 second envelopes
- CV over Attack and Decay/Release per channel
- CV over ALL Attack and ALL Decay/Release
- Bipolar Voltage SUM output of all envelopes
- End of Attack & End of Cycle trigger outputs per channel
- Normalled EOC to next channel Gate input (broken when jack is patched)
- One Shot or Continuous Looping of all channels
- Module width: 20HP
- Module depth: 15mm
- Current draw:
- Comes with power cable, 2.5mm and 3.5mm screws