The VCO is an analog voltage controlled oscillator with a wide frequency range and 8 trackable octaves. It uses the Curtis CEM3340 reissue chip, which is famous for its outstanding sound quality.
This is a partial kit; the logic board (included) is pre-built, so the only board that needs to be soldered together is the control board.
- Simultaneously available triangle, saw and square wave outputs
- Frequency range: 5Hz to 28kHz
- FM input and attenuation control
- PWM input and attenuation control
- 1V/o input, tracks 8 octaves
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 53mm
- Power draw:
Includes power cable and module screws.