Keep your gear dry and patches plugged in! This rugged, lightweight road-ready case is perfect for your next tour.
The lid is quickly removable and held in by grenade-style hinge pins. The case will stand up on its own vertically or lay flat on a table. (Note: the slimline must lay flat or sit in a stand.)
We can position the 1U section in the middle, at the top next to handle, or at the bottom near the hinges. Most people prefer putting it in the middle as 1U rows are often used for mults and mixers.
If you choose the powered version, the case comes with a Case Power, power brick and a Noise Filtering Power Distribution Board. These will provide power connections for 35 modules.
Multiple power options to fit your needs and budget*:
- Outside Dimensions:
- Standard: 19.75" x 15.53" x 7.48" (50.2cm x 39.5cm x 19.0cm)
- Slimline 20.10" x 15.50" x 5.50" (51.05cm x 39.35cm x 13.95cm)
- Inside Dimensions:
- Standard: 18.38" x 13.28" x 6.22" (48.7cm x 33.7cm x 15.8cm)
- Slimline 18.30" x 13.15" x 4.05" (46.45cm x 33.40cm x 10.25cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.5'' (3.8cm)
- Standard: 16.85 pounds (7.64 kg)
- Slimline: 16 pounds (7.25 kg)
- Max Module Depth:
- Standard: 123mm
- Slimline: 47mm
- 3U or 1U power entry panel
- Available Colors:
- Gunmetal Gray
- Safety Yellow (OSHA)
- International Orange (SOLAS)
- MADE IN THE USA!!!
- Fits carry-on requirements for the following airlines:
- Air Canada
- British Airways
- JetBlue Airbus A320
- JetBlue Embraer
- Korea airlines
- Qantas airlines
- Singapore airlines
Please note: Cases are made-to-order. Expect a 5-7 business day delay before shipment. Cases do not qualify for free shipping.
*This case does not come with an option for Case Power Red.