Please note: this includes the PCB only. You will need to source the rest of the components. This is not a circuit board for a specific type of guitar pedal, rather a starting point with common functional guitar pedal circuitry.
The Stomp Wizard EZ3PDT is a tiny circuit board that simplifies your DIY guitar pedal building by connecting all of the important ins and outs to your 3PDT stomp switch.
- True Bypass
- Stereo input jack power switching (turns pedal off when you unplug your mono input jack)
- Switched DC Jack (keep your 9V AND wall wart plugged in AT THE SAME TIME)
- Onboard or wired LED wiring options (Onboard resistor works for BOTH)
- Popular Center Negative DC wiring
- Small package: fits 1590A, 1590B, 1590BB and beyond!