The Alfa K1100CK2B (aka 1100CK2) is a monolithic sample-and-hold (S&H) circuits, controlled by signal LOGIC, stores the instantaneous values of the input signal and for a certain time maintain a constant DC voltage at the output with a high accuracy. The wide bandwidth allows the 1100CK2 to be included inside the feedback loop of 1 MHz op amps without having stability problems. Input impedance of 1010?
allows high source impedances to be used without degrading accuracy.
- Supply voltages ±15V (group B), ±12V (group A)
- Less than 7 µs sampling time with an error of 0.1% at CH = 1000 pF
- Less than 180 ns aperture delay
- Range of input voltages ± 10V (group B), ± 5V (group B)
- External hold capacitor
- Output short-circuit protection
- Compatibility with control input with TTL / CMOS logic